Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A bit about me + Matchbook Magazine

I saw this profile template in Matchbook magazine....and I stole it.  Side note - if you're not reading Matchbook, you're really missing out.  Love this magazine! Check it out here.


Tea Or Coffee

Tea, preferably green
 

I Collect...

Do shoes, clothes, handbags and jewelry count? I'd love to have a milk glass collection in the future too.
 
 

Favorite City?

Charleston, South Carolina
 

Spring Or Fall?

Ooh, so tough. I'll go with Spring only because I can break out the flip flops and dresses.
 

Bloom of Choice?

Peony or hydrangea 
 

Style Icon?

Past - Jackie Kennedy - Present - Reese Witherspoon 
 

China Pattern?

No idea, but I typically go for simple and timeless with a hint of prep. : ) 
 

I'm Lusting After...

Tory Burch Miller Sandals - my birthday is right around the corner.
 

Most Prized Possession?

Photos

 

Girl Crush?

Kate Middleton 

 

Boy Crush?

Ryan Gosling

 

On Weekends...

Dinners out, movies, shopping, boozy brunches, vineyards, day trips, relaxation...
 
 
Favorite Quote...
"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Ghandi
 
 
How would you answer these questions?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back!!! Need to get together this summer! Maybe head to a Nats game?

    ReplyDelete