Friday, May 3, 2013

Gold Cup & the two most exciting minutes in sports....

In honor of the Virginia Gold Cup AND the Kentucky Derby tomorrow, here is some horse race fashion!

I love attending horse races, though I rarely see actual horses. ;) I attended the Carolina Cup when I was in South Carolina for college and since moving back to the DC area I've headed out to The Plains, Virginia for the Gold Cup. Drinking outside on a beautiful day, picnic lunches, pretty spring dresses, fabulous hats, fun with friends - what's not to like? The three looks below are three I would be happy to wear to any horse race or a derby party.


Gold Cup



Trina Turk LA sleeveless dress / Cotton dress / Kate Spade leather shoes / J.Crew summer handbag / Kate Spade stud earrings / Fornash bangle bracelet / Fornash bracelets bangle / Kate Spade bangle bracelet / Lanvin straw hat / Helene Berman hat, $210 / Marc Jacobs hat / Jack Wills Salcott Blanket

1 comment: